Editor’s note: Moore’s Law has been mentioned a lot at learning conferences. But has it had its day? This article looks at some limitations to our technology (processors) that might suggest Moore’s Law is coming to an end.
- Counterarguments Are Critical to Debunking Misinformation
- Does L&D expect too much from learning technologies?
- Chatbots are coming to HoloLens – and they’ll help workers make better decisions
- Meet the US workforce of the future: Older, more diverse, and more educated
- Top 200 Tools for Learning 2017
- The 2017 State of Digital Transformation
- Twitter list of speakers from Learning Live 2017
- Towards a more performance-centric approach: Some thoughts from #learninglive 2017