You can follow the discussion on “Another nail in the coffin for learning styles” – students did not benefit from studying according to their supposed learning style without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Few people are actually trapped in filter bubbles. Why do they like to say that they are?
- The Digital Competency Wheel
- Building A Foundation That Supports Learning And Performance
- Hyatt Taps Into Virtual Reality to Hire 10,000 Young Workers
- 2018 Skills Gap Report
- Challenging business assumptions about how workers learn
- To survive a digital future, guide employees to own their learning
- Drucker Forum 2018: A Major Transformation Of Management Is Already Under Way