Editor’s note: Researchers have replicated some of the experiment that showed 10,000 hours of practice is enough to make someone expert at a skill, the idea popularised by Malcolm Gladwell. It turns out that other factors as well as practice are also at play in order to become an elite performer.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?