Editor’s note: Researchers have replicated some of the experiment that showed 10,000 hours of practice is enough to make someone expert at a skill, the idea popularised by Malcolm Gladwell. It turns out that other factors as well as practice are also at play in order to become an elite performer.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings