Editor’s note: Following on from his series on 50 learning thinkers, Donald Clark is writing another series, this time 50 posts on learning technologies. Today is day three and we have already looked at the axe and cave paintings.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?