Editor’s note: This article opens with a sobering statement, “With at least a fifth of Britain’s population lacking the skills required to use the internet.” It goes on to look at how adults are learning online. Clearly technology opens many doors to learning and this piece shows that – and that many adults are lacking in the skills needed to use the web.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings