Editor’s note: This research, which is mostly based on US respondents, provides a reminder that a large proportion of employees are aware of the need to keep developing their skills in order to develop their careers. And that training opportunities are an important part of the employee value proposition.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?