Editor’s note: In this video, Nick Shackleton Jones explains the affective context model of learning. This is a very thought-provoking video which challenges assumptions around learning and education and provides some examples of what corporate learning could look like.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?