Editor’s note: Training company DPG has carried out research into managers’ perceptions of apprenticeships and the Apprenticeship Levy. The results make for sobering reading. For example, 63% of respondents still hadn’t heard of the levy 11 months after its implementation.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?