Editor’s note: A great piece of curation from David Kelly of all the resources shared at the annual ATD conference held in Denver this week. There are some great reads in here.
- The tyranny of the problem solver
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture
- How would one judge the extent to which any training programme is likely *in principle* to be effective. What would you look for? Does anyone know of any existing frameworks (post-Kirkpatrick)?
- Workplace technology: the employee experience
- Is your elearning broken?
- Are Our Management Theories Outdated?
- Several Simple Hand Signals for Video-Based Collaboration
- 2020 Global Human Capital Trends