Editor’s note: I chanced upon this list from Jurgen Appelo. It is worth sharing because it covers a huge range of topics relevant to L&D – from performance reviews to publishing. A great reading list for Christmas and the New Year.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?