Editor’s note: The growth of Buzzfeed is very interesting. Built on lists and curation, the site is arguably very in tune with how mobile web users like to consume and share content. This article looks at Buzzfeed’s approach to content and what others can learn from it.
- Who moved my skills?
- 64% of People Trust a Robot More Than Their Manager
- We’re building the learning organisation civil servants deserve
- You’ve been reading charts wrong. Here’s how a pro does it.
- UK workers report placing greater importance on their mental health than physical health
- Taking care of your staff
- The mental illness happy hour
- How to communicate World Mental Health Day 2019