Editor’s note: The growth of Buzzfeed is very interesting. Built on lists and curation, the site is arguably very in tune with how mobile web users like to consume and share content. This article looks at Buzzfeed’s approach to content and what others can learn from it.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings