Editor’s note. Step aside BYOD, we should be talking bring your own mind (BYOM) says Stowe Boyd. As he says in the article, ‘So BYOD should really be considered a shift of the boundary where the company’s control over the way we work — which equates to the way we think — is receding.’
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs