Editor’s note: Craig Taylor is narrating his experience of transforming compliance training in his organisation (read more here: http://tayloringit.com/2013/04/from-compliance-course-to-campaign-part-1-the-background/). I his first pos he links to this piece on campaigns not courses – an approach based on more learning more often over a longer period of time.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?