Editor’s note: The amazing story of a 15-year-old Jack Andraka who, in the face of his biology teacher’s disinterest went on to discover a cheap advanced cancer test. It’s a great story which lifts the lid on what motivates us to learn and how we can use the web to find what we need.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?