Editor’s note: If you are interested in informal learning and the idea of facilitating learning and the role of the facilitator then you might be interested in the work of Carl Rogers. This article is an overview of his work with a focus on informal learning.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?