Editor’s note: Civil servants have changed the way they work to save £10 billion for the taxpayer, according to the head of the Civil Service. Interesting to see how civil servants are being trained in new skills such as commercial awareness and project management skills.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?