Editor’s note: Hot on the heels of the Good Practice research report into how managers learn comes this report on the same topic from the Chartered Management Institute. The findings suggest organisations must do better when it comes to designing digital learning experiences.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?