Editor’s note: Hot on the heels of the Good Practice research report into how managers learn comes this report on the same topic from the Chartered Management Institute. The findings suggest organisations must do better when it comes to designing digital learning experiences.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings