Editor’s note: I was minded of Stephen Heppell’s comment about our current fixation on recorded media in online learning (such as Khan Academy) when I read this. Codeacademy has a focus on learners creating, not just consuming which makes it one to watch.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?