Editor’s note: Cognitive task analysis is a tool for helping extract all the information you need from a subject matter expert in order to design effective learning resources. It takes time to use this tool and as such is a reminder of what’s needed to create effective training solutions.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs