Editor’s note: In this post, Jane Hart, founder of the Social Learning Centre, maps out what a learning community manager does, and could do, and why organisations should be looking to evolve the more traditional role of the training manager.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?