Editor’s note: This article on managing conflict in presentations ran alongside this week’s Chat2lrn Twitter chat and it provides some great insights and tips on managing conflicts when presenting. Well worth a read if you have to manage conflict, whatever the context.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs