Editor’s notes: David Goddin’s review of Training Journal’s L&D2020 event on “The new L&D skill set – building relationships with the business”. Raises some interesting questions about the future mindset required for L&D professionals.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?