Editor’s note: There was talk of intuition becoming increasingly important in humans versus automated task that can be carried out by computers at the Learning and Skills Group summer conference.This research looks at whether we are intuitively willing to cooperate.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?