Editor’s note: The exponential growth in data on the web means we will need strategies to manage it and to surface and share relevant and timely information. This post from John Curran outlines some of the skills we will need to be effective curators. I’ll be talking at tonight’s Weelearning event on this topic.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs