Editor’s note: Alberto Cairo is a professor of visual journalism at the University of Miami and author of How Charts Lie. In this interview, Cairo uses examples of misleading charts to show why we need to be more circumspect about how data is visualised.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?