Editor’s note: With Davos underway, the Guardian has produced five data sets looking at unemployment, climate change, inequality, government debt and growth. A macro look at the world but one that sets the context for working life for us all.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?