Editor’s note: fascinating debate on whether technological change is accelerating. The debate is between Andrew McAfee, associate director and principal research scientist, MIT Centre for Digital Business and Robert J. Gordon, professor, Social Sciences, Northwestern University.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings