Editor’s note: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/your-elearning-broken-mark-berthelemy/
This is a fitting piece to share at a time when organisations are rushing to turn learning content and events into digital formats. Mark Berthelemy provides a great example of the need to create accessible resources versus great elearning courses.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?