Editor’s note: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/your-elearning-broken-mark-berthelemy/
This is a fitting piece to share at a time when organisations are rushing to turn learning content and events into digital formats. Mark Berthelemy provides a great example of the need to create accessible resources versus great elearning courses.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings