Editor’s note: We have something for the new school term. This is an interesting-looking, short online course on learning experience design. It’s run by HT2Labs, creators of the Curatr platform. It covers social learning, AI and personalisations – some of the big topics in online learning. The course starts on 24 September.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?