Editor’s note: I’m interested in the notion of digital wellbeing – what it is, why it is important, the opportunities it creates for individuals to flourish. Although this post is focused on education I think it serves anyone working in learning well by raising the issue of digital health and how we can enable colleagues to use digital tools in ways that don’t overwhelm them.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?