Editor’s note: Blogging is less formal than discussion thread responses but is better for oiling the wheels of community participation. Although this research looks at discussion in the education context its findings are useful for anyone designing learning content and who wants to create places and tools to help learners interact with each other.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?