Editor’s note: Is ‘distracted focus’ the new skill of our time? For knowledge workers, being able to focus on work and manage distractions are becoming two critical skills. The challenge is to be able to do both effectively, day in and day out.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?