Editor’s note: Research shows that employees feel they are good at doing what they are told. But is this good enough for businesses looking to grow and innovate? Doing a task and seeing possibilities beyond that task could be very powerful.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings