Editor’s note: Thanks to the CIPD’s Ruth Stuart for sharing this link to research that shows drawing can help you learn. There are lots of caveats that come with the research but it seems acting on information you consume – be it talking about it or drawing – helps it sink in.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs