Editor’s note: Might there be parallels between education technology and corporate learning technology? This article flags the issue of technology taking education down a bit of a rabbit hole. The issue of who owns the technology and data is becoming increasingly contentious in education. Are their parallels here with corporate learning? Do you get what you need from vendors? Or are you having to accept what they say you need?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?