Editor’s note: ‘Science is starting to show that there is a very strong integration between social and emotional skills and learning,’ says a quote in this article. This piece is focused on the importance of emotional and social skills in children. Maybe areas we tend to forget for adult development?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?