Editor’s note: Fosway Group, in partnership with Bridge, has produced some interesting research on employee development, looking at what it means for employees and employers. For employees, development is important for job satisfaction first and foremost. And on the job training is the preferred way to receive it. Employee development is an important factor when considering a new role. There’s lots of good stuff in here . . .
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings