Editor’s note: L&D talks about data and the importance of the insights we can generate from it. But how far do we – or should we – go in collecting data from employees? New tools are allowing employers to collect data on employees at a granular level. Should we be concerned?
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?