Editor’s note: This article takes a wider look at what impacts learning in the workplace and how what we feel on an emotional level comes into play. Negative feelings will impact on our ability to learn and do our job well and yet self-development helps us feel happier and more fulfilled. This article explores the need for providing colleagues with emotional freedom. Shared by @dorothydalton
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?