Editor’s note: Experience can affect how we make decisions. It can short-circuit the decision-making process based on us defaulting to what past experiences tell us. The upshot is new ideas don’t get far. A useful article to consider when looking at how experience can impact on learning, creativity and innovation.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?