Editor’s note: This is why L&D professionals should reflect on their work and share the learning. There’s so much to learn from this post by BP’s Nick Shackleton-Jones. Read, reflect and maybe share some of your mistakes too.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?