Editor’s note: Interesting post on failing using the TV programme Failure Club . . . I liked this quote: “It isn’t necessarily the goal which must be very clearly defined, but it is the journey to that goal. You must be open to the process, but more importantly, you must be willing to abandon the original plan when necessary and change direction as long as this will take you to your final goal.”
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs