Editor’s note: An anthropologist was sent in to a university that produces leading research into how students learn best to find out why the university wan’t putting its research into practice. The key finding? Fear of looking stupid. This is a great example of how and why innovation stalls.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- L&D’s wicked problem and how AI can help
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings