Editor’s note: A smallish sample size but this survey into filesharing at enterprise and government organisations in Australia and New Zealand conducted by IDM and Australia’s Institute for Information Management lifts the lid on knowledge and data management and concerns in shifting towards a cloud-based approach.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs