Editor’s note: An interesting view of day one of the CIPD annual conference from L&D manager Flora Marriott. On the one hand, an aspirational view of where organisations are headed, and on the other the realities of here and now. Never the twain shall meet?
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs