Editor’s note: Researchers examine the causes of the death of social networking platform Friendster. A network made of many people with only one or two friends is less resilient – if people start to leave then others are left with just one friend and tend to leave too.The cost-benefit ratio of being a part of the community is also critical the researchers say. (Thanks to @broadstuff for sharing)
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?