Editor’s note: Interesting that two of the seven facets of the future employee as outlined in this article are ‘Shifting from a knowledge to a learning worker’ and ‘Teaches and leans at will’. Begs the question: ‘What’s the future role of L&D if these are our future workers?”
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?