Editor’s note: An interesting experiment that combines an action learning set with social networking. Can organisations develop ways of integrating 21st century phenomena, such as crowdsourcing, with cutting edge learning and development techniques, such as action learning?
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs