Editor’s note: Professor of psychology Gabriele Oettingen’s work sheds some light on how we do and don’t manage to turn our aspirations into reality and what makes us set and stick to our goals. This article outlines her work. One to watch if this is an area of interest.
- Learning Live 2023: AI, wellbeing and getting in the flow of learning . . .
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs