Editor’s note: The World Economic Forum provides a simple definition of governance and then anchors it into the complex current forces that are challenging the governance of governments, institutions and organisations. Think geopolitics and climate change. Increasingly, organisations with a global reach are waking up to these issues.
- “Both/And” Leadership
- Five of the best workplace learning theories
- The principles of Learning Design
- How has Covid-19 Impacted L&D?
- Third of workers lack confidence in their ability to seek new careers, report finds
- Using the Power of Diverse Thinking to Improve Your Meetings
- Ideas that will shake you: Three cheers for the DDOs
- Why is L&D still not aligning upskilling and reskilling programmes with business needs?